Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Proposal Gone Bad or Good.WINNER!

It’s been decided! Congrats to fabravo for his “theatrical” story about his proposal.

“I proposed to my wife in the theater of the high school were we met. I had kept in contact with the drama teacher after graduation and arranged to "pick something up" at the theater one afternoon while we were out.

Two of my best friends had gone ahead of us and set up the stage with a "will you marry me" sign, a bench in a spotlight on the stage and background music.

When we arrived in the dark theater, we made our way to the stage where the lights came up to reveal the bench. She sat down, I proposed and the stage curtain opened to show the sign. She, of course, was surprised and said yes.

The bench, which was a stage prop at the time we were students, was given to us by the teacher who helped us. It is still a prominent piece of outdoor furniture at our house.”


THE PRIZE? A BEAUTIFUL 14KT WHITE GOLD, ROUND 0.25 CT D COLOR SI2 CLARITY DIAMOND PENDANT, WORTH $925! Congrats to fabravo and we thank the other contestants for sharing their proposal story with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment